Monday, April 12, 2021

MK ULTRA: Identified on April 10th, 2021 was ex state employee from Novo mesto city

 At Otocec I identified lady involved in MK Ultra since 1995/1996. I pointed out and obtained her confirmation about her location(I missed to obtain her confirmation about view from her home office which is located in the rear of the house with view on kindergarten area), her sister and her husband as per when two got together, what husband of her sister looks like, her education, and pointed out date when two moved out of house to new location and with difficulty exact location of their new home....I have also pointed out date of renovation of the state building where she was employed and what renovation of her building looked like - but still don't know as I didn't even bother where her location as a state employee was....audio coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment