Monday, July 20, 2020

Landlord and his assistants are removing pile of garbage this morning(started at 0900) when he laughingly told me in face that neighbor doesn't want cats

while one of the assistant stated laughingly, "we are not criminals".

Everything at this location went on under close guide of Polish police(makes and made no sense to call them) and cats were used to gesture whatever they wanted to gesture to whomever(to self) because my view as of today on parties involved changed drastically. 


I want them locked up. I am not up to official "help for you" story no more.

I have advised landlord this morning about crime he committed and about my intentions to deal with them alone not only in respect to cats, but foremost because of their involvement against me - straight into his face. 

People like this should be locked up. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO REMORSE NOT FOR HUMAN BEINGS  NOT FOR ANIMALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment