Saturday, July 18, 2020

About cats at this location

Cats are constantly terrorized whenever they would approach me by neighbors. because those don't want cats to get used to me. They have cameras also on rear of the property and monitor all activities. 

Despite this, momma cat loves nothing more than my taking her in hands(petting her), and kitties eat from my hand. This cats(all prior to this kittens) were always taken care by entire community by simply allowing main female cat to live in a trash on the back of the property next to fence which she would jump over to get food, but not from cat as I first suggested - instead very dangerous dog who have torn apart many cats and kittens in the past when those would reach other side in search for food. Things aren't so bad for the cat do as there were two dogs before...


THEY DON'T FEED CATS - THEY KEEP TO EXHORT AND THIS FOR THE COST OF THEIR LIVES(MAKE THEM JUMP FENCE AND GO ON FOOD SEARCH BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH)

Animal control is very much needed here, but not for cats. Residents because this is known as animal abuse - and a very serious one too.

I don't interfere with whatever residents do here, but entire pool of water was just thrown down balcony from electrician above me. Water as result entered studio and splashed cat which panicaly ran away as result. Then individual involved in MK Ultra whom they in-charged for use of directed energy weapons begun verbal assault on me as per what goes on with my cats...called me boy with threatening attitude and talked to me about where I am coming from...I advice one about possible police involvement in case as this crossed all borders of normal.

Owner never repaired lock on doors. I asked him again yesterday and one instead started t talk about how he have to purchase part for doors without which according to MK Ultra scenario lock can be unlocked even without key. I told him to be okay in this case but changed my mind since many things were destroyed.

Perhaps some think I fear due to care for cats, but I will not hesitate to call police of if I have too.

Incident was witnessed by individual from up front ensuring water would enter studio during pouring one from upstairs as whenever they create incident, they always bring this individual to watch them.

This cats(its why they don't want them to get close to me) are then even giveaway$ for wealthy Americans once grown and their initial purpose is accomplished. Individual from upfront who does here stated proud himself for doing so - believes he is deserved for cats as others these cats obtained attention from attention from people enough to donate for them.

Polish police knows everything about here stated. Owner was even told that one can't rent residence without running water/ toilet/ and other amenities according to the law about what I am not complaining today, but will if I observe continuation of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment