Friday, August 19, 2022

THEY CARED ABOUT ME FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS, PRINCE HARRY INSISTED MY DOING BEST(eat healthy) TO AVOID SEEN HERE AS IT WILL ALL PROLENGHTEN OR SHORTEN MY LIFE: There was no even chicken left for the last week inside of the fridge(none purchased during last month) - I ate old 30% discounted livers and stinky rotten sardines

Today, however, its different - from zero to what you see in one day and then again nothing...
This REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN technology frequently was implemented with sweets...load of sweets and then nothing again for a long long time to finish old poisonous whatever(moldy walnuts etc.)....but hey, I no longer wanted to have sweets and just wanted to eat non sweets meaty as they referred to as under MK Ultra healthy cancer free food - as soon as I reached such status liberated myself from sweets/sugar, LOAD OF SWEETS LANDED IN KITCHEN DRAWERS OF WHICH OFTEN WERE EVEN HIDDEN ON OTHER LOCATIONS....once sweets were consumed again(even more so due to lack of those), those again disappeared and cancer boosting garbage was again positioned in kitchen area...some items awaited years via such system to be consumed after already even opened....

They lessoned via torture via MK Ultra drugs on what is good and what bad for cancer I wasn't sure I have till new years of 2022 due to amount of brainwash concerning "directed energy" weapons attacks,  but to benefit from within...they lessened via torture on what to eat and is "healthy" and what not, but not to help - INSTEAD to remind what I will not have and their deadly promise in respect to cancer(which products and home made food from mother tested on me will have cancerous effects via denied right to medical services)...

I don't give a three fucks about it, but investigating police officer who met me for laptop and when submitting one complain was also one of mothers' sons in this house - he presented himself to me at one point as I who will demonstrate me how to peruse things as normally and not complain about it - from directed energy weapons which he claimed police doesn't have any to food which I will find inside of the fridge and how I should act to do my part for the sake of mother and look in the future when coping with mentioned issues as normal....

Purchased over year and half ago still waiting in there...mentioned criminal(investigator police officer from NM) also assured me for each product how one will be seen as what to complain about what not... 


@PRINCE HARRY - THE MORE YOU TAKE CARE IN 100% CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT AND THE MORE WE F****(LEARN ABOUT YOU FOR ALSO FUTURE REFERENCE ON HOW TO FUCK YOU) YOU IN ANOTHER WORDS !!????? YOU ARE DARLING HARRY....AND IF I EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE SUBMITTING COMPLAIN AGAINST BRITISH ROYALS ON CRIMINAL COURT AND WINNING THE CASE - OF WHICH ONE IS QUEEN COURT IN UK !!??? NOPE HARRY....YOU WERE RIGHT....100% CORRECT. BUT I HEAR ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF BURNING COUNTRIES EVEN CONTINENTS...EXILING MURDERING NATIONS AND EVEN RACES....THAT I HAVE HEARD OF....



xxxxxxxxxxxx
Video can be also seen at  OR https://youtu.be/yn5AEtWFrvU


xxxxxxxxxxxx
Video can be also seen at  OR https://youtu.be/RIdyJEDpVoI



xxxxxxxxxxxx
Video can be also seen at  OR https://youtu.be/W5ZzfIZi7lQ 
I HAVE NEVER EVER ATE PURCHASED FISH IN MY LIFE WHERE I WAS FISHING ASSOCIATE MEMBER SINCE MY 4 YEAR AGE....SLOVENES, HOWEVER, APPOINTED AS PRESIDENT OF THIS VERY FISHING ASSOCIATION A SERBIAN CHETNIK WHO WAS A POLICE INVESTIGATOR VUĆKOVIĆ ALSO....HE DID WITH HIS SLOVENIAN COLLEAGUES(POLICE, PSYCHIATRISTS AND SOME FISHING MEMBERS) MORE THAN JUST TORTURE....SO I LEARNED INSTEAD HOW TO EAT ROTTEN FISH AS A CANCER PATIENT AT AGE ALMOST 51 AFTER 28 YEARS OF LIFE RUINED VIA FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT  - AND EMPLOYMENTS WHENEVER GIVEN AS FORM OF TORTURE....


END



UNITED NATIONS - WHERE ANY CRIME GOES....


No comments:

Post a Comment