Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Party crowd in Croatia(I assume same elsewhere) was SPECIALLY assembled for prince idiot from London

 It was composed of young folks with strong background checks and police alone as Harry was as dangerous to himself and others as it get/got https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/thievesthugscriminals-prince-william.html Believe or not as much as promised criminal in Britain will break his every bone in 2002, I bagged Croatian police to let him loose its okay etc..
@PRINCE WILLIAM - TELL THEM ABOUT HOW YOU LEARNED TO COMPREHEND AT AGE 30(POSSIBLY BEYOND) ABOUT REPEATED TRAUMATIC NERVE WRECKING HARROWING TORTURE PROCEDURE DONE TO ME SINCE YOU DIDN'T EVEN

UNDERSTAND ABOUT WHAT WENT ON ACCORDING TO OWN STATEMENTS....BLACK PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED INSISTED ON WORDS CHOICE AS "CHILLING", BUT THOSE DIDN'T UNDERSTOOD THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHILLING AND BEING DEPRIVED OF SLEEP FOR A WEEK DURING WHICH I SPENT TORTURED FROM DOOR TO DOOR, VILLAGE TO VILLAGE, CITY TO CITY AND WAS OCCASIONALLY RETURNED BACK TO CERTAIN ISSUE WHERE PRESENTED ONE AGAIN AND AGAIN VIA EXTENSIVE INCREASING VIOLENCE TILL BOILING POINT EITHER IMPLORED INTO PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION OR SOME OTHER DANGEROUS ISSUE...WE CAN SAY WILLIAM LEARNED ON ME AND MY CASE ON WHAT EXACTLY CAN BE DONE TO A HUMAN BEING IN EXTENT OF PHYSICAL AND MENTAL TORTURE...AM I RIGHT WILLIE !!????

In 2002, Harry begun to actively perform torture on me which included physical abuse - its what Charles stated me also was ONE OF THE reasons on why he had to go FOR A SINGLE DAY TO A CLINIC...

The only thing at the time was for liar to have changed sides of the table and became nicer than nice(SCARED OF REHAB AS HELL) as it appeared in my face claiming how he have to attend clinic and I somehow again have settled for "don't worry Harry its okay" asking Charles and Andrew to let him be on what whole thing returned back withing very short period...


IN 2011/2012 PRINCE HARRY CONTEMPLATED WITH OTHERS ON GETTING ME DESTROYED INSIDE OF THE MENTAL HOSPITAL WITH ALSO PRIOR TRIP TO CROATIA - HIS FEARS ABOUT "REHAB" ISSUES DISAPPEARED SINCE 2002 WHILE PRINCE WILLIAM WAS ....


1 comment:

  1. When a friend of mine told me of how Dr. Azu helped him get rid of his HSV-1 disease, I refused to believe it because of the fact that I have lost so much to people pretending to be what they ain’t. I decided to make a deal with my friend that if I am to lose money to this doctor he will be the one that has to pay me back if I am to lose money to this doctor and he agreed. I went ahead to purchase the cure and today I am standing here to tell the world that I am cured and free of this terrible infection (HERPES) all thanks to my friend and Dr. Azu. I totally appreciate all of your efforts. Thanks. You can reach this doctor through his email: dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com or what's App On +2347087313747

    ReplyDelete