Monday, August 29, 2022

MK ULTRA - I identified psychiatric staff of French Montpellier and Cadillac hospitals ALL INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA CASE

I SUPPOSEDLY NEVER EVER WAS IN FRANCE....I NEVER ENTERED ONE ON MY OWN IN MY LIFE TIME.


Beauty had me on few occasions at her place with mom when she still was a student - went to study psychiatry because of mom(to bring financial and emotional stability in home).

Time date

Although I suffered tens of thousands of Dollars in destruction(from vandalizing private property to car assassination plots and cash thefts) damages, hundreds of thousands $$$ in lost wages, Charles didn't even bother to get me $150 worth watch as seen in video as asked him too...both with Andrew, however, insisted me under MK Ultra via sales(Andrew made lucrative sales of Rolex etc. on the side - I wouldn't even wonder in other issues such as oil etc. trade worth probably trillion Dollars) they made to accept money which I refused...f*** watch for $150 one wouldn't even buy me to stimulate me in search for proofs....hardly would anyone go after proofs of MK Ultra when dealing with such people.

Sure was not whether people were real or not, but all about "is it worth the effort"... 


No comments:

Post a Comment