Monday, August 22, 2022

queen Elisabeth resented me relationship with her mother "mother Queen" - well, I HAD NOOOO CLUE TILL THIS MOMENT THAT HER MOTHER WAS ALIVE TILL 2002 AND I FRICKED OUT EACH TIME WHEN THEY REGARDED ME HER MOTHER AS QUEEN(TWO 100% DIFFERENT FACES OF WHICH BOTH WERE ELDERLY)

 I thought they are trying to completely dement me by regarding mother queen as queen...as much as


the two somewhat looked same in 1995, 1996, 1997 the age separated two more and more and with what went on I was less and less willing to understand...Elisabeth eventually resented me which I DO NOT REGRET(NOBODY CARES), BUT DO REGRET MY REJECTING HER MOTHER FOR WHOM I BEGUN TO ASSUME IS A BULLY OF SOME SORT...MOTHER PROBABLY WAS HURT AND WORSE YET SHE WAS A REAL PERSON...

queen Elisabeth is on throne since 1952 when her father  King George VI died...43 years earlier than my appearing on picture in 1995....


I was thinking queen appeared in media at times with dental prosthesis and no makeup and at times with prosthesis and makeup..."mother queen" !!??

No comments:

Post a Comment