Wednesday, August 24, 2022

NEW WORLD ORDER ACCORDING TO MANY WHO SUGGESTED ONE UNDER MK ULTRA AS OUTCOME OF WAR: Ukraine after 6 months of war on one UPDATE AND WHERE WHOLE THING IS HEADING





AND A FINAL TRUTH IN DETAILS ON HOW IT ALL HAPPENED AND WHO WAS BEHIND CRIME SINCE DAY 1 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/prince-andrew-boasted-me-under-mk-ultra.html PUBLISHED SAME DAY....DONALD TRUMP WHO KNEW ALL ABOUT HERE STATED FEARED TO PRINCE ANDREW ABOUT POSSIBILITY I WOULD RECALL HERE STATED....






 

1 comment:

  1. I am from California and a few months ago I was confirmed herpes 1 virus positive and ever since then I have been doing research on how I can get rid of the virus, I was lucky to come across aba herbs. I inbox Dr Aba after scrolling through his page, the doctor responded nicely and told me that he is going to ship the cure medications to me via a shipping company, he also said I am going to get cured within two to three weeks! I never doubted him because many have said so much good news about his herbal medicine on every site and everything really went as planned.. His herbal treatments are completely legit and I recommend you contact him on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp his number on +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete