Tuesday, August 30, 2022

FRANCE: Love it or hate it, but don't try to change it...

The worst thing that France did to me next to giving Russian Lada entire technology for FREE(even worse than here stated) was to involve on picture DANILO TURK(ex professional UDBA assassin -

killer hired by Serbia in same rank as Milan Kučan)
WHO CLAIMED ME I WILL HAVE TO DRIVE IN THE FUTURE CITROEN C6....AS MUCH AS I LOVED FRANCE AND FRENCH CARS, I CURSED ONE TO THE BITTER END...way before Danilo Turk, people like Milan Kučan and Pahor were painted on the picture(beginning 1996 perhaps even 1997) NEXT TO ME WHEN BROUGHT TO FRANCE....I believe France to be the most European country of all European countries because of people from all walks of life - light and darker completion native French as well as immigration from ex colonies whose people deem for France to be their land of hope/future. Country always open to all  possibilities which in my case represented hope. 


Vive la République...

Milan Kučan/Pahor/Turk presented death contrary to hope, and so for me to find myself in France next to people like this was a no no...Danilo Turk stated me about Citroen C6 I cite, "have to drive one because of you"(pointing at me)...well, I hope to not only cooperate with French car manufacturing industry in the future but to also become a major supplier of one involving manufacturing process itself as well as post market(parts)....

EX YUGOSLAV COMMUNISTS DIDN'T PENETRATE INTO FRANCE THROUGH ME TO HELP ONE, BUT HAVE INSTEAD STUDIED ON HOW TO DESTROY ONE WITHING. THEY HATED AND HATE FRANCE !!! FRANCE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, JUST REMEMBER WHY YOU WENT THERE(DON'T BRING ALONG REASONS WHICH YOU ESCAPED FROM FROM WHEREVER WITH IDEA TO INTEGRATE THEM INTO FRENCH SOCIETY AND DON'T TRY TO CHANGE ONE WITH USE OF VIOLENCE - IT IS ONE OF THE OLDER AND MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRY WE HAVE IN EUROPE) AND ALL WILL BE GOOD....

German designed Russian Lada Samara was one of my first cars, but there is no free breakfast in my book specially not if you can afford yourself to buy one...they learned about one through my case.


No comments:

Post a Comment