Saturday, August 20, 2022

@Queen - money is made via scams not real friendships as you alone know

 Your grandson was a casualty of American practice, I was and am casualty of you both. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/harry-and-william-for-you-to-get-out-of.html Karma they say is bitch, I married one long time ago ;) 

BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE...


WHERE NO PROBLEMS EXIST, THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR MONEY....


LOVE NOT HATE...LOVE...

END


UPDATED ON AUGUST 23RD, 2022 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/thievesthugscriminals-prince-william.html  @British queen Elisabeth - you were and are Trump since 1996(nothing about Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. who claimed me at the time to be smarter than William/Harry due to age and have therefore taken advantage of the two - you alone were the one behind brainwash of the two against me since 1996) - if anything, Eric and Junior learned from your grand-kids on "how to", but I wouldn't turn my back to either one of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment