Friday, August 26, 2022

My existence in Miami was erased systemically by CIA and FBI which assisted on every step of the way RUSSIAN MAFIA which appeared in one

 The one who opened doors to Russia mafia to Miami(completely settled in 1999) were Greeks whom I have worked for https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/facebooks-automated-system-of-my.html

Just so you know how it all went....all Russians had to do is follow my bleeding footsteps...they didn't give a three fucks about me in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area all the way to Palm Beach...they counted Dollars instead - green in real estate. Russian women traveled to Florida just to give births(American citizenship) to their newborn...colors of American

flag never ever faded in me, and presidents which changed one after another(with each seated twice as president except Trump) were becoming more and more embarrassed with their senators/entire US Government apparatus...with yesterday's nobodies who looked up to me in need to get their share turning often times into super billionaire enemies, with MORE AND MORE PROBLEMS LIES AGAINST ME ON MY BACK, WITHOUT A PLACE TO GO TO AND TWO RUINED CITIZENSHIPS, AND FINALLY PSYCHIATRY AT AGE 43 WITH WAR CRIMINALS EVEN RUNNING AROUND - LEFT TO EITHER WALK FREE OR AS I ANTICIPATE ORCHESTRATED DEATHS....NOBODY(NO GOOD AND NO BAD WHATEVER GOOD WAS) WANTED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. Its now 28 year of united crime against me(age 51), but I am still the same just a bit wiser about world I traveled too and barbaric people I dealth with....those involved in crime called my decision of 1995(work in US) A TRIP TO MARIANA STRAIT(TRIP TO NOWHERE) WHERE CRIME JUST KEEPS INCREASING AND NEVER ENDS...


GREEKS OPENED CRIME ROAD TO RUSSIANS IN AMERICA WITHOUT HAVING THROUGHOUT THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY A SINGLE GREEK MORE SUPPORTIVE TO GREECE THAN WAS MYSELF(not Greek, but sympathized with I never ever should have - pure evil)....JUST REMEMBER THAT !!! 

---- Sunday, October 23, 2022 MK ULTRA PROOF - Son of Croatian refugee(Mr. Dietrich Mateschitz - financed by Buckingham palace to perform Western divide/conquer espionage on behalf of Vladimir Putin) is issued death certificate by Austrian state just as he stated case would be if i would ever mention ex Celebrity Cruise Line co workers    https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/mk-ultra-proof-son-of-croatian.html


---- Saturday, September 16, 2023 HISTORY OF X: Here seen locals of BalMoral castle rehearsed for now king Charles(including guards and police officers) as seen in 2019 when I was taken along to be demonstrated asshole animal ceremony which would play pout in my honor(X on it) http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/here-seen-locals-of-balmoral-castle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment