Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Americans insisted on my surviving purely on peaches - my father became blessed with idea for me to rid myself of future cancer via his peaches in the garden, so here we are at and why REPEATED cancer ALSO was necessary

Slovenian health care system truly accommodated my parents and those other involved in crime best possible...my father dreamed under MK Ultra how he will die right after I will cure myself by eating only "his" peaches from garden...claimed visitors how it was already tested and here we are...building diabetes via half rotten peaches with brainwash to starve cancer cells....google CHANGED results from yesterday when I entered in search engine "peaches cancer"(claimed yesterday same as Americans on how eating only peaches starves cancer cells to death) to what you see bellow....

CRIME ATOP OF CRIME....CRIME ATOP OF CRIME....THIS ALSO EXPLAINS WHY MOTHER(MOTHER ALSO ACKNOWLEDGED ME PEACHES CRIME UNDER MK ULTRA AS A CRIME ALTHOUGH NEVER DIRECTLY INDICATED "DIABETES" ISSUE) KEEPS FRIDGE EMPTY.
PEACHES WITH CANCER BOOSTER DELUXE....







HERE IS WHAT SHE KEPT IN A KITCHEN FOR THE LAST 14 DAYS I WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH DUE TO INSANE PLAY WITH FOOD AND HER LANGUAGE IN RESPECT TO GARDEN....

PEACH EVENTUALLY GOT ROTTEN OVER TIME...

SO WHAT WAS IT !!???? CANCER OR DIABETES OR CANCER VIA DIABETES OR DIABETES VIA CANCER OR HEART VIA CANCER...LALALA



No comments:

Post a Comment