Monday, August 29, 2022

SLOVENIA SHOULDN'T BE ON THE MAP OF THE NATIONS NOT AS A SOVEREIGN STATE AND NOT AS A NATION: Gudni Thorlacius Johannesson who met with Borut Pahor today IS NOT WELCOME to meet me at this point - perhaps some other time

 BUT NOW IF YOU CAME TO MEET ME - GET LOST FROM MY AREA OF NOVO MESTO https://english.sta.si/3074871/pahor-and-johannesson-discus-ukraine-western-balkans 
Slovenian system as you see and what I failed to mention in video, implemented infront of foreigners not only natives exactly the opposite of what I cited for littering case abroad - they demonstrated then native tortured in Slovenia and I was brought to Serbia so those could get hands on me(they incited all other ethnicities in crime as well to make them work against themselves - Slovenes who set such standard for themselves became consequently filled with hatred and as a result blacklisted finally ruined)....historic goal of UDBA always was great Serbia(ethnic cleansing for the sake of so called Yugoslavia).

THEY OPENED A NEW BENCH FOR PUBLIC(SO CALLED "FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN ICELAND AND SLOVENIA) AT LAKE BLED WHATEVER.

AT THIS POINT AND TIME, DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO HE WAS/IS(MK ULTRA BRAINWASH SUGGESTED WE WOULD MEET IN AREA OF OTOČEC WHILE HIKING)....

JUST GO !!!!


@Gudni Thorlacius Johannesson - REMEMBER WHAT YOU TOLD ME AND WHAT I TOLD YOU TIME AND AGAIN !!???? GET LOST MR. LONDON.


@ SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES - DON'T EVEN TRY TO UNDERMINE ME AGAIN. YOUR LONDON POLICIES RUINED MY LIFE. SLOVENIAN MADE EVEN THROUGH TO YOU(CORRUPTION DOES MIRACLES), BUT NEVER EVER WILL THROUGH(PAST) ME...ITS A DIFFERENT SONG WE SANG AND SING HERE. 28 YEARS NOW IN YOUR COMPANY - 23 YEARS BEFORE WE GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER...

1 comment:

  1. I am from California and a few months ago I was confirmed herpes 1 virus positive and ever since then I have been doing research on how I can get rid of the virus, I was lucky to come across aba herbs. I inbox Dr Aba after scrolling through his page, the doctor responded nicely and told me that he is going to ship the cure medications to me via a shipping company, he also said I am going to get cured within two to three weeks! I never doubted him because many have said so much good news about his herbal medicine on every site and everything really went as planned.. His herbal treatments are completely legit and I recommend you contact him on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp his number on +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete