Thursday, August 18, 2022

@Al Yankovic - I will forward you only one thing in life for real - it will be a court invitation for the sake of police interrogation

All present(every American or Westerner who met you in this house) during MK Ultra sessions in Slovenia can agree that you were a Vladimir Putin agent whose work can be today seen in Ukraine. The response I got on my complains submitted to human rights agencies during whatever year one released song as I had them submitted ongoing since 2006. Al Jankovic who identified himself with Serbian Zoran Janković(Slovenian Ljubljana city mayor - Serb involved in crime against me since 1995 when it all started) did came inside of this house with international crew and perform abuse on me demonstrating me song as an ultimate answer to all my complains and chances I stand...
YOU TORTURED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY AND I KNOW SO IT WASN'T FOR AMERICAN LIBERTY SAKE. VERY PERSONAL, BUT I WILL GET EVEN MORE PERSONAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment