Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Royal family treated Diana exceptionally well, but Diana was NOT qualified to serve as princess - should have resigned and obtain work/job according to her qualifications

Princesses are born NOT made...princes(males) contrary to princesses, however, can be made - all depends on criteria of princess and system...

Royals are subject to public scrutiny and exist, I assume, due to national tradition and national interests. Princess therefore must follow mentioned protocol which highly require proper treatment/care with children(heirs) while males could even hang in there and not perform much...princesses for that matter carry much higher responsibility(burden) than males at times...

I loved Diana in every way possible, but at times there was this person who had a habit to display total rage on "my" little Harry and William...while I allowed whatever performed on me(would keep silent to boys because boys were sensitive with anything that went on against me in Slovenia where two even stood up to UDBA abusers on occasion near Sevnica - were not allowed to see what went on in UK), I didn't waste second to take strong stands concerning safety of children. I lost it on several occasions and didn't even know with whom till I was told...males she was in contact with next to Charles on the side(she alone refused to follow safety rules and was taking unnecessary risks which would have severe impact not only on her if something would go wrong but also on others including children) prove that she needed a job change per ASAP as monarchy was heading into total disaster. 

I heavy car accidents, injuries are not visible till often times is too late - its called shock and I have seen elderly man crossing road and was hit infront of me suggesting driver by picking himself up as if nothing happened was okay on what one succumbed few moments latter...neighbor Uhl(grandfather) too was involved in heavy car accident(smashed with his son into tree or something - I will not go into further details) and taken to hospital by my father and myself on what staff insisted one could have died in car and would be all our fold for giving one transport...he suffered very bad injuries...

It is not truth I treated royals different from others...everybody got slaps from me with exception to queen, Prince Edward, and princess Anne - some frequently came on offender list(Andrew for instance, but Charles too at times although not at all unless he wanted problems)....I was brought into their circles at times to tell each what others feared...

Dianna was a great woman and mother(I enjoyed her with children and was extremely thankful for her to let me be part of it even as drugged up), but princesses have a difficult for freedom searching women lives...and when you are not fit for such assignment(job) or partner is troublemaker, you mist step aside and continue to perform as a normal/regular person your duties concerning children...


Andrew is a great swimmer do - it was said that he was the best or second best swimmer in royal older circles...and he ate too much of tomato risotto(saturated with oil which mother prepared one for God only knows what reason) on occasion in 2003(perhaps even 2001) after good swimming in Krka river(all around our parcel) on what I was told he begun to gain weight rapidly and have lost health and tralala - queen was more upset with his "tomato risotto"(saturated with garbage oil but with smell as is sea food risotto) my mother prepared one on occasion than about whatever went on with me...Andrew who resented mother stated to everyone I cite, "BUT WHY ME....I TREAT HER SO WELL...I TREAT EVERYONE WELL, SHE SHOULD INSTEAD F**** BOBBY OR OTHER GUY ETC.".....no worries, she did...Trump figured out while in company with royals on river subjected to MK Ultra(drugged up) I am complete idiot who knew not to swim since they did diving(snorkeling)...was laughing and stated Andrew/Charles how its better that was so at least there are no safety concerns...

I now understand why Charles came to me in Miami and gestured me I would be the only replacement for him...

NO WAY I WANT ROYAL TITLE - I EARNED WHAT NO OTHER EVER DID OR COULD...I, CONTRARY TO EVEN ROYALS, DON'T OWE ANYONE EVEN A DIME...I WANT MY LIFE AND MONEY OWED TO ME. ROYAL TILE NOT...WHO THE HELL NEEDS $10 PLANE TICKETS AND OCCASIONAL SEMI HOMELESS SLEEPOVERS IN THE FORESTS - I DON'T WANT TO REMAIN THAT SPECIAL ANY LONGER...WE ARE NOT AND NEVER EVER WILL BE THE SAME IN ANY WAY.

@Andrew - whats up with $10 plane tickets to Spain(Beatrice)...aha, I think we have discussed that one already - who would have though you continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment