Saturday, August 6, 2022

I was told about future Polish bus accident which would be loaded with Pollacks involved in MK Ultra - I have not seen people involved in crash yet

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/swiat/ujawniono-nagranie-z-polskim-autokarem-kilka-minut-później-doszło-do-tragedii/ar-AA10nwKP?li=BBr5MK7 

The one involved in future(if this is what should be) plot, however, was internally was Polish state(police - STRAIGT FROM ANDRZEJ DUDA/MORAWIECKI KITCHEN JUST AS THE CASE WAS WITH PLANE CRASH IN 2010) which guaranteed me incident will take place abroad in Croatia not Poland and which afterwards I assume once DETECTED(CAUGHT) SHARED CRIME WITH CROATIAN AND SLOVENIAN POLICE FOR ALL OF THEM INSISTED ME HOW I MUST TRIGGER ALARM IN RESPECT TO ONE AS THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO RESOLVE MY MK ULTRA CASE AND POINT OUT AT POLISH PLANE CRASH FROM 2010...THE PROBLEM WAS/IS CRIME WAS COMMENCED BY ANDRZEJ DUDA AND IT ENDED WITH DUDA'S INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW MY NOT MENTIONING THE CASE OR MENTIONING POLICE INVOLVEMENT WOULD AD ONE A POLITICAL CREDENTIALS IN RESPECT TO 2010 PLANE CRASH....

This SAME group of Pollacks traveled to Međugorje(Medjugorie w Bośni i Hercegowinie) off and on - not their first time and had me traveled with them on several occasions...plan according to whomever(100% Polish police) was to travel to Međugorje forst and then to me IF TRUTH...

I CONFIRM NOTHING...I SHOULD ALSO KNOW BUS ORIGINAL BUS OWNER WHO COMMENCED HIS PRIVATE BUS BUSINESS VIA TRUMP'S HUNGER GAMES(WAS A MK ULTRA STAFF MEMBER IN POLAND - POLISH TEAM) SOMETIMES IN 1998/1999 WITH COMPLETELY TECHNICALLY  UNSAFE TRANSPORTATION PROBABLY IMPORTED FROM GERMANY OR WHATEVER(WHERE HE GOT HIS FIRST BUS AT DISCOUNTED PRICE - WHAT ANDRZEJ DUDA ALSO CLAIMED ME WHO ALSO WAS SOMEWHAT WITH MORAWIECKI INVOLVED IN HUNGER GAMES JUST TO COVER HIS ASS WITH LIES TO HAVE HOLLYWOOD ALIKE ALIBI FOR CRIME) ETC...BUS OWNER AND DUDA/MORAWICKI KACZYNSKI TEAM KNOW EACH OTHER VERY VERY WELL.


IT IS BECOMING EVIDENT THAT 2010 POLISH PLANE CRUSHERS ARE DESPERATE TO CONNECT VIA CRIME WITH POLICE FROM ABROAD TO OBTAIN A SUPPORT FROM WITHIN AND CREATE COLLATERAL FOLD FOR CRIME ALSO TO THE PAST PLANE INCIDENT...FROM SLOVENIAN POLICE SIDE PSYCHIATRIST PETER KAPŠ WAS GIVING CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS(BRAINWASHED) ON HOW TO SEE IT AS AND WHAT TO REPORT WHAT NOT ETC...

ABOVE MENTIONED ORIGINAL COMPANY BUS OWNERS WAS BLONDE(OR HAD A LIGHT BLUE EYES COMPLEXION)...HIS AGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 55 AND 60 NOW. INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA SINCE 1995/1996 AND I YET TO HAVE TO SEE ONE - TIME WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN IS 17:48 - AUGUST 8TH, 2022

ORIGINAL COMPANY BUS OWNER MENTIONED ABOVE WAS/IS NOT IN THE SAME POLITICAL PARTY AS DUDA, BUT HIS OPPOSITION(at least one was) THROUGH WHICH CASE DUDA ATTEMPTED TO WAS AWAY 2010 PLANE CRASH....THATS HOW AND THATS WHY.






1 comment:

  1. I am from California and a few months ago I was confirmed herpes 1 virus positive and ever since then I have been doing research on how I can get rid of the virus, I was lucky to come across aba herbs. I inbox Dr Aba after scrolling through his page, the doctor responded nicely and told me that he is going to ship the cure medications to me via a shipping company, he also said I am going to get cured within two to three weeks! I never doubted him because many have said so much good news about his herbal medicine on every site and everything really went as planned.. His herbal treatments are completely legit and I recommend you contact him on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp his number on +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete