Wednesday, August 31, 2022

YEAR WAS 2013: Prince Charles instead bought three watches of which each costed 1500 Euros/Pounds whatever - one he claimed based on color I chose, one for prince Andrew, and one for himself

 Three $1500(each piece) wrist watches much more appealing than what I stated was https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/prince-charles-bought-three-watches-as.html

He therefore since I asked him to please buy one $150 watch for me as seen on video, have purchased as stated in title to what I eventually agreed(this particular watch frenzy started either in 2011 or 2012 - 

perhaps even in 2010). SINCE I WAS HOSPITALIZED ALREADY IN SLOVENIA(thrown behind wall of real metal institution in Slovenia)..the trouble was that soon all the fiances and husbands of royal princesses had one laughing at me in the face...

THEY WORD OF HONOR IS NOT WORTH EVEN SHIT.


The trouble was that soon all the fiances and husbands(much younger - extra insult) of royal princesses had one laughing at me in the face...


I pity princess who have to sell watches(even Rolex) and force daughters into $20 plane tickets to Spain...

Regarding Meghan Markle and her South African confrontation odyssey https://pagesix.com/2022/08/30/nelson-mandelas-grandson-slams-meghan-markle-for-comparison/ WITH GRANDSON OF NELSON MANDELA only that the two with Harry(all the royals) have already arraigned ahead with South African government(in 2015) one how one will get huge $$$ deposit in the future...its a grandson of Mandela that stroke $$$$ deal on the side with royals to collect $$$....whole thing about these people am trying to tell you is a lie atop of the lie. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS RIGHT - WILL NEVER GET ONE...it was insult on insult not lie on lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment