Tuesday, September 20, 2022

MK ULTRA AND PROOFS ABOUT CRIME - My neighbor liked figs so much that I CONVINCED ONE to consume cancerous fig after father challenged me infront of my MK ULTRA friends with what one referred to as cancerous fig...I haaaad noooo clue what I was talking drugged up under MK Ultra about fruit which I tasted twice before I left to USA

I POINT OUT ALSO WHAT UNITED NATIONS WAS TO MY CASE.....WHAT ROLE UNITED NATIONS PLAYED AND HOW.

AUDIO(only figs part and little about China which is related to Slovenian company owners involved in my case since 1995).

Audio recording #440(PRIMARY AUDIO AS YOU HAVE SEEN WAS SOMEHOW DISABLED - I LUCKILY HAD SECOND DEVICE ON) which I held close to me to whisper my whereabouts just prior to departure to my neighbor to express condolences will be retrieved(repaired) and placed online my pointing out to you clearly the intention behind my visit to neighbor today where I anticipated would meet already rehearsed scenario from MK Ultra which didn't happen...I anticipate since there was no MK Ultra rehearsal at neighbor with other neighbors this time(they chickened out - nobody dares to play MK Ultra hero any longer) that lady is dead for real and very soon same will be done to my father....they kill.

My neighbor liked figs so much that I CONVINCED ONE to consume cancerous fig after father challenged me infront of my MK ULTRA friends with what one referred to as cancerous fig...I haaaad noooo clue what I was talking drugged up under MK Ultra about fruit which I tasted twice before I left to USA...this neighbor also had woman on the side whom he occasionally or more have met and insisted me with other village "friends" to prepare myself for afterlife - for me to just accept death certificate from Slovenian authorities and disappear....whole thing as fishy as it gets. THAT QUEEN ELISABETH HAD HER MOTHER RUN AROUND YEARS AFTER HER DEATH TILL I GOT INTO TOTAL CONFRONTATION WITH IT ALSO IS NOT SURPRISE.

IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT HOME FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE IN NOVO MESTO'S WHEREABOUTS, JUST SEE THIS VIDEO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/mk-ultra-involved-in-mk-ultra-residents_4.html WHERE I IDENTIFY MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE....ITS A REGULAR LONDON CRIME WHICH SUPPORTS IN THIS CASE SLOVENIAN ENEMIES WITHIN SLOVENIAN STATE.

THIS YET ANOTHER EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING AND AS FAR AS HEALTH TO MY DEATH RELATED VIDEO IS RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/funeral-of-queen-elisabeth-neighbor-and.html and https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/45-minutes-ago-queen-decided-on-wave.html
SEATING INFRONT OF COMPUTER NEXT TO HEALTH CANCER RELATED ISSUES THEY LEFT ME WITH BRINGS ME EACH TIME CLOSER AND CLOSER TO DEATH...IMBECILES WHOM UNITED NATIONS HARBORS RUINED 28 YEARS OF LIFE !!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment