Friday, September 30, 2022

Prince Charles threatened me severely that he will be gone within months(even days) if I will continue to publish....

@Charles - well, question here is publish what !!?????
And queen "passed away" on September 8th....my birth date is on 9th(December) with 9 as my favorite  number - I cite, "if it would be #9, poor you Bobby"....

And her cause of death is not listed other than due to age(she told me will be heart failure if I continue to publish, so I no longer know what to publish as published was/is truth)...clearly that you guys terrorized me and you continue to terrorize me. William insisted that I will cleanse half of his family(including Andrew🍶) IF I WILL CONTINUE TO LALALA...picture above was also involved in brainwash... 

They even threatened me for every person I will state is alive, I will be guilty as sure enough will have one cremated and delivered to graveyard....write what !!????

Dead sure are silent, but their silence seems greater than those of dead...


The truth is I always wished Charles and other royals my best, but they made choice of their own to bring me to no choice. I am no Alex Jones and these https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html are no Sandy Hooks victims.


@royals - do you even realize in how much awkward situation you brought me !!???? Yes, I will continue to cherish my life - pursue truth regardless. MY LIFE !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment