Monday, September 19, 2022

Father not possible to stand criminal trial is what(on my question why not) prince Charles(now king) and prince Andrew claimed me - I cite, "because you are royal"

Here are fathers' slippers filmed inside of the home for elderly and hospital where criminal departured with his "friends".....
CAN'T STAND COURT TRIAL BECAUSE HE IS ROYAL....WELL, ROYALS DIDN'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO STAND COURT(THE RIGHT TO COURT IN SLOVENIA) WHEN THROWING INSIDE OF THE PSYCHIATRIC WARD IN 2013....SURE HE CAN AND THEY WILL TOO !!!

RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-father-bagged-for-violence.html where I cite myself, "Prince Charles(now king) and prince Andrew, however, begun to condition me DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISSUES WITH VIEWS ON RUSSIA AND SERBIA to what the two referred laughingly as cooperation."




No comments:

Post a Comment