Monday, September 26, 2022

There never ever was any MK Ultra case in my case - it was a sadistic torture with goal to murder

 Psychiatry was inserted in crime on day 1...while told to tell world about what went on(people I met), I was kept jobless and finally rated as insane in 2013 for making claims about MK Ultra...have ever heard for anyone jobless that would go out there and make wild claims on how British royals and other elites wold meet one on occasions and what would happen to one if one would make such claims !!???? They managed to ruin me 28 years of my life.

@Borut Pahor and other Slovenian schizophrenics(violent chetnik hugs) - do you remember your words you repeated over and over to me in 1999 !!???? "Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like crap through a goose; like shit through a tin horn!" http://www.pattonhq.com/speech.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment