Thursday, September 15, 2022

Varicose veins according to police officer investigator were nothing other than pure bursting(super thriving) CANCER for which they used to feed me under MK Ultra with tablets - pills

 Cancer was instructed by investigating police officers and PSYCHIATRIST PETER KAPŠ almost always starts in lower legs and goes up...regular anti cancer pills is what you will get while pointing those to me in his house(had me next to him while watching TV) - talking about investigating police officer as seen bellow...whole thing was nothing other than MK Ultra rehearsal which scenario was repeated on several occasions. He claimed fought cancer just I am right now(I don't think he ever had one - he lied in my opinion, but idea was to push forward through tests of store products done on me who was infected with cancer under MK Ultra for the sake of the future crime against me which commenced in Poland as per my being guilty for misfortunes of people to degree I ended up breaking spine at work) through them and have lost war against one till consuming pills...

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/08/night-swimming-was-in-krkacold-water-as.html

DISREGARD VIDEO AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHATEVER IS WRITTEN ABOUT POLICE OFFICER....WRONG VIDEOS WERE UPLOADED AND THERE IS A LOT MORE THAT NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED - RATHER COMBINED INTO LONGER VIDEO.

WORKERS I WORKED WITH(NOT ONLY KACZYNSKI POLITICIANS DUDA, MORAWIECKI ETC.) GUARANTEED ME BROKEN SPINE AS AN OUTCOME SINCE 1997 BUT I REFUSED TO BELIEVE DESPITE EXTENSIVE TORTURE DONE ON ME...MY SPINE WAS FINE AND I DARED POLISH STATE(NOT ONLY EMPLOYER) THAT ONE WOULD DARE TO GO AS FAR AS BREAKING SPINE TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NO SHARE IN CRIME AGAINST ANYONE...I DEEMED FOR THEM TO HAVE TESTED MY AGILITY AND WILLINGNESS TO WORK HEAVY MANUAL JOB WITH PEOPLE INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA...JUST AS THE CASE WAS WITH CANCER, SPINE BREAKING OPERATION TOO WAS REHEARSED UNDER MK ULTRA ON MULTITUDE OCCASIONS WAITING FOR THAT LAST PUSH WHICH FINALLY TOOK PLACE IN 2019....


HE INSISTED ON MY HAVING CANCER FOR WHICH REPEATEDLY PILLS WERE GIVEN TO ME...


TRUTH IS THAT CANCER GETS REMOVED BY MY EATING GARLIC CLOVES DURING WALK....EITHER GARLIC KILLS ONE OR RATHER EFFECTS BLOOD CLOTHS IN LOWER LEFT LEG AREA BY WIDENING VEINS AND KILLING CANCER.... IT SURE WORKS, BUT FOR THIS TOO I WAS TOLD UNDER MK ULTRA WILL WORK ONLY LIMITED TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment