Monday, March 29, 2021

Pharmaceutical company KRKA, tovarna zdravil, d. d., Novo mesto (KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto) ALSO had its human resource hiring department personnel involved in MK Ultra who would DIRECTLY INFRONT OF ME solicit other employers in area to deny me the right to employment

 


Was a Slovenian female who did just that(age probably same as myself or even younger few years).  Aleksandar Vucic proudly claimed for pharmaceutical company KRKA to be extension of Serbian state against me. Everything that will be done against me would be via this very company.

Extensive physical and mental torture of this company conducted on premises of company alone(and they transported me to Serbia for torture) against me did go FAR beyond and into area of employment and is known as GENOCIDE-ETHNIC CLEANSING(they blackmailed/extorted employers in area with, "we don't allow if you would employ him we would...").

Krka pharmaceutical went as far as contacting employers in area of Ljubljana/Celje/Krsko against me and beyond. Aleksandar Vucic took pride in stating me, "if not our way no job for you in Slovenia all the way to even Maribor"....

Pfizer Avsec Bostjan

No comments:

Post a Comment