Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Coming next is my literately proving(proving physically via audio recordings and advanced MK Ultra memory) my being blacklisted on job market for the sake of whatever is it

 you can imagine because I can't. 26 years of being blacklisted on job market is a long time you know and its something Moscow/Belgrade took as an demonstration of power to the rest of the world(not to me as I never ever settled for one even for a single second).

-- Identified via MK Ultra a Slovenian family from Skofja Loka where I was employed for three weeks in 2006. Its where this employer took enormous advantage against me leaving me with bill of no less than 1000 Euros in cash damage - tremendous psychological harm on a long term. 

PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL LJUBLJANA POLJE INVOLVED ABOVE NOSE - THEY ASSISTED ME WITH ENTIRE SKOFJA LOKA REGION AND ITS WHERE WHOLE THING STARTED IN 1995 IS HOW FAR  WILL GO BACK THIS TIME ;)

-- From Skofja Loka to Novo mesto where another job setup was prepared and several people were identified via one lady whose husband was one of the first involved even into Ljubljana city.

-- Then I will head to spine breaking employment to Poland where a whole bunch of people were identified(basically whole factory). And this will close the case with physical proof about stated above just like that.


I NEVER EVER TOOK YOU SERIOUSLY EVEN FOR 
A SINGLE SECOND DO !!!

I have had and have vision of my own !!!

For what you see above in my case know that it was used to get Russia and Serbia on board of NWO because HATRED IS A WEAPON OF CHOICE TOO and terrible for those incapable to control own emotions.

World today is destabilized because of Russia NOT CHINA. Behind HATE SONG ITS GREED SEEN ON PHOTO THAT IS HIDING for which we are all doomed to pay for and are paying for regardless of location on globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment