Tuesday, March 2, 2021

In attempt to destroy me, my "loving" niece and her husband Mitja Veber/Weber didn't only throw direct verbal insult in my face upon my return in to Slovenia in 2006, but

 have also used every unpleasantly which mother have experienced during MK Ultra from my side by reminding her of one with/during their visitations. Niece Urska demonstrated me and proudly told me about electronic diary she used during MK Ultra to record everything that went on with idea to use as stated above. She was creating a real schizophrenic environment(as poisonous as it gets) in our home in Novo mesto for entire family.

Really a couple to admire and what comes to my mind.

Nurse Andrea couldn't understand why I wouldn't play with their kids...well, you do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment