Monday, August 1, 2022

Psychiatrist Peter Kapš did have my Geiger(Radiation Watch Counter nuclear Gamma, X-ray) android device returned back to me after I have gone through all the paranoia garbage he had thrown in my head with police

 Was located in father's room where box(box was located in room which I shortly occupied prior to departure to Belarus - searched entire room on million occasions and its impossible I wouldn't see one inside of the box) was brought by mother...KEY ISSUE HERE ABOUT BUCKINGHAM PALACE'S

LUNACY(100% CONTROLLED JOB MARKET) IS after I have gone through all the paranoia garbage he had thrown in my head with police(due to threats involved in MK Ultra on how they will plant me watches with nuclear radiation, I had visited even local gas station as told to do under MK Ultra and local watch seller - both involved in MK Ultra)....


MK Ultra crime in respect to Geiger counter ended with police officer(Kapš used in final stage of theft stating me), "you better store one properly before someone steals one again from you and I will have no control over one".

Kapš claimed as first had one stolen from me because they would take one away from me due to traveling to Poland/Belarus...realizing his errors(he became too evident), he then involved others in crime with hope to divide fold to as many as possible people.

I HAVE NOT USED A GEIGER SINCE I BOUGH ONE IN 2017  UP TO VERY TODAY NOT EVEN A SINGLE TIME AND YET HAVE TO SEE IF ONE IS WORKING...THEY BROKE NEW CAMERAS(TOSHIBA CAMERA FOR INSTANCE) AND PHONES BEFORE I WOULD EVEN START USING THOSE AS THEY GOT AHOLD OF ME WHENEVER PLEASED - I NEVER EVER LOCKED ROOM AND COMMENCED LOCKING ROOM IN 2016 OFTEN TIMES LEAVING ONE UNLOCKED...THATS WHY AND HOW.

NOTHING BUT DESTRUCTION AND THEFT...







https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/whyto-poke-fun-truly-car-assassination.html


https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/greek-bailout-was-also-great-robbery-of.html

WINNING - NOT WHINING
IS TOUGH..AND YOU HAVE TO BE BORN WITH GREAT GENES...BORN AS A WINNER...


REAL WINNERS EVEN IF CHRONIC ALCOHOLICS FEEL NO IMPACT OF ALCOHOL BECAUSE OF GREAT GENES.... THEY ONLY GIVE FUCK ABOUT CANCER WHEN WINNING("HELPING YOU HELPING ME") IS IN QUESTION.


IF YOU ABSTINENT AND NORMAL - THATS JUST A REASON FOR YOU TO GET CANCER AND VISIT MENTAL ASYLUM...AM I RIGHT CHARLES !!????

IT RUNS IN THEIR ARYAN GENES...GREAT GENES.




@Prince Harry - just get the right uniform when you have speech at UN...you will get much more audience participating.

NAUGHTY 20 YEARS OLD BOY...


1997 - WHAT WENT SO WRONG SINCE AND WHAT WAS "RIGHT" TILL THEN !!????



GET READY FOR 10 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF PRINCE HARRY'S MEMOIRS - PRINCE ANDREW HAS HIS SET OF MEMOIRS AND WILL ALL LET OUT IN CASE I WOULD BE NAUGHTY HE STATED ME...


@PRINCE HARRY AND PRINCE ANDREW - HAVING OWN WRITERS AND EDITORS CERTAINLY HELPS IN WEIGHT LOSS...I AM RIGHT !!????? BUT THATS JUST GOOD GREAT OLD GENES....






WITH GREAT GENES, YOU CAN DRINK AS MUCH AS BODY CAN CARRY AND HAVE AS MANY SEX WORKERS AS YOU CAN SATISFY(BUT ONLY WITH PRELIMINARY MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS AND BODYGUARDS AND PHYSICIANS AROUND YOU 24/7  ENSURING YOUR SAFETY).

No comments:

Post a Comment