Wednesday, May 3, 2023

You would think British who came week latter to Thailand would be grateful for my bringing to attention 2001/2002 silicone mask river/channel crocodile issue concerning prince Andrew

 and they were. Laughingly together with Russians and Thai royals, on our way to Britain - British royals commanded me for bringing to their attention crocodile feeding insanity frenzy regarded me as their deputy. Violence in Britain, however, never stopped AND PRINCE WILLIAM R E P E A T E D L Y OVER DECADE AND HALF DEMANDED FROM ME TO MENTION DURING HIS MK ULTRA SESSIONS AS STATED AT http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/05/both-thai-kings-just-as-other-kings-had.html IN RESPECT TO HIS UNCLE ANDREW ALONG OTHER ROYAL LIES ORRRR AS
WILLIAM CLAIMED IN MY FACE AT TIMES WITH HIS BROTHER PRINCE HARRY IT WILL BE NOTHING FOR YOU. NOT DIFFICULT TO TELL THAT SCUM WAS IN AGREEMENT WITH ONE ANOTHER HEH....

Both - Thai royals and RUSSIANS wouldn't stop short from going into fire for British royals. Would gladly take fold upon themselves to protect their BRITISH patrons. Its what British hired them for in my case.

Bhumibol claimed me in 2005 when I totally rejected Thai royal family have declared holly war on me which will bring me to knees - his threats repeated and repeated/ had me travel alongside with him to London where one embarassed himself some more for the sake of British

No comments:

Post a Comment