Saturday, May 6, 2023

Thai king claimed me on at least 4 occasions how money he receives for crime against me is sooo good that he just have to accept one despite my probably never forgive Thailand for one

Maha Vajiralongkorn and his father Bhumibol engaged in most severe acts of crime on behalf of British already in 1995, but Maha Vajiralongkorn did made such remarks on probably 4 occasions insisting me verbally on how its gonna be soooo bad but money that is soooo goood that he would just disregard my future relation with Thailand and Bajrakitiyabha for the cost of $$$ he would receive per request which was issued to one by undisclosed party....

I don't recall on occasion anything bad that would happen when compared to other crime during which I was pointed revolvers to my head on every 15 minutes throughout Pattaya or in respect to crocodile feeding sessions and I assume Maha Vajiralongkorn used mentioned scams to portray Thai butchery rather as joke...with God's will, criminal and his barely 18 years old son Dipangkorn Rasmijoti who also death threatened will have his day on court....if old enough to death threaten as a king, he can also stand criminal trial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment