Tuesday, May 16, 2023

My sister expressed disgust against me BUT AGREED WITH MOTHER after mother explained me scenario about Thai princess' Bajrakitiyabha who would run coma issue to coverup death(regular state homicide to which I supposedly agreed under MK Ultra) of my father

 MK ULTRA brainwash on how "we" will rid father went on under MK Ultra for 10 years with Thai royals claiming me how they could even get in trouble for stated here - contrary to rating me also as insane upon state prosecutor from Ljubljana who demanded from me a kill list on which he alone listed as main candidate my father already back in 2008...

Thai princess' Bajrakitiyabha was used to cover up for death(murder) of my father which Slovenian state along illuminatis demanded from me to accept and even carry portion of guilt for his death on my shoulders. As for my sister and niece - they brainwashed on issue with 1000 other people involved  from abroad and locally I cite, "you and mother with no father on picture"...for this "news" I was told, Thai princess' Bajrakitiyabha would disappear almost simultaneously with Thai king Maha who claimed me I would search all over Thailand for her in future and never find her(as if he ever cared about other than his pockets)...


 BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON MAY 18th, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

No comments:

Post a Comment