Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Cretin in the White House has media involved in MK Ultra asking IF YOU KNOW WHAT CHANGED HIS MIND IN RESPECT TO F16 - BIDEN DID NOTHING, BUT ESPIONAGED FOR RUSSIA FOR AM CONCERNED

And if cretin entrusted you with answer as was in my case, would you post one online

knowing that one will have 100% dire consequences for Ukraine !!??????

@Cretin - are you finally gonna move onto next puzzle question or do you will continue to wait for an answer !!???? I observed stupidity hanging ion there for already third day as the main news - it was SAME with many other Joe Biden issues I had to keep my mouths shut for Ukraine to avoid disaster...F16 were negotiated with Putin by none other than Joe Biden for whom Putin knew will run coming GENOCIDE ON UKRAINE IN 2023 - same as the case was with patriot missiles, F16 were negotiated with Russians and more than what I stated, I will NOT say. Not only because of Ukraine will I keep my mouths shut, but for cretin who claimed me along other cretins on how I can't be saved while pointing me in direction of Moscow - can't afford for one to prove me wrong either way....

+ "his" only exists in heads of those who believe have produced figure big enough to view me and my case as from perspective of patron rather than corrupt criminal who sat on my grave for no less than 33 years. YOU BIDEN

Joe Biden was during MK Ultra butchery extremely resourceful in respect to coming war in Ukraine and on how one would see issues popping up as...finally for me, waaaaay to resourceful. Biden ongoingly wanted for the sake of the Russians to place my personal security at risk with future statements one anticipated I would make and thats MAINLY why one seats inside of the White House. Putin is right about one thing - special operation(its not war, its genocide which Putin learned from MK Ultra participants just as the one against me could be carried out on a much larger scale - Joe Biden is an American turncoat if there ever was any decent politicians in there). Biden used issue of Ukraine to apologise my not having right to legal assistance/ health care and so on...not time yet till war is over one insisted me during 20 year period during which one brainwashed with his Russian partners on how war will develop...what news to look for an on what to report. Americans who pushed forward lymphoma, breaking of spine, cancer in left foot, cancer in left arm, possibly pancreatic or liver/kidney cancer by encouraging Slovenes where they hijacked me from USA for the sake of stated for no less than 13 years to cause as much harm as possible, had with their Western allies also presented me with coming ordeal I would have to cope with and conditioned Ukraine with what my review on them would be...

No comments:

Post a Comment