Wednesday, May 24, 2023

As for children of Sujarinee Vivacharawongse who immigrated to USA - THEY ALL ENGAGED IN HEAVY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL TORTURE SESSIONS WITH BOTH PARENTS

And took pride along other Thai royals(including their father Maha Vajiralongkorn and their

grandfather Bhumibol Adulyadej)
who also immigrated to USA using this exact case through which they complained to USA to obtain special privileges in respect to their stay in USA, how they feel honoured for United States of America to have destroyed my life in USA at their request while at the same time are enjoying fruits of happiness in US stolen from me...Chakriwat Vivacharawongse took a lots of time to explain(guaranteed me slow and painfully death) to me how I will be struggling to stay alive due to cancer issues - proudly took physical torture to next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment