Wednesday, May 10, 2023

MK ULTRA - 4 students from Venezuela identified

All four had to bag Milan Kučan(Tanja Fajon, Golobič etc. - they interrogated them and visited Venezuela as for what Slovenian government also engaged in genocide) for the right to participate back in 2015/2017 - Russo Slovenian government branded them as nazis despite having nothing to do with one. I pointed out all four are students who possibly live in Slovenia and they agreed, but had a problem with my claim that one of them studies medicine and that they most likely already finished universities. As a result they left and gave no chance for conversion to develop further...

NOT CONFIRMED BUT FACT
-- Boy with black hair has two brothers and his father/family are well known mechanics whichever city they are from. Near area where they are from is flat and population of much darker skin complexion. Broader area, however, suggested me that there are hills/hilly

-- Light skinned boy lives alone with his mother. He has a sister perhaps even brother who is older than he(both older). Both boys live in a very close proximity...

-- Light skinned girl has two sister I think - her room is upstairs(live in the house)...

-- I am unsure about second girl(with few extra kg) as they gave no time to look well ...whole Venezuelan city was heavily involved. Boy with dark hair got his driver license as soon as one became legal age to obtain one and he drove car possibly even before...took me each time to his relatives(where one has many cousins - village about 15 kilometres or so away) over the hills and always wanted to study in Spain. He was the most involved.

I suppose Milan Kučan wasn't too damn happy with me. Told me are from Ljubljana, but I remembered them visiting Novo mesto on so many occasions I had no hesitation to ask about whether they live in Slovenia now assuming they already completed their studies...conversation took place in Hofer store - location Žabja vas in Novo mesto and was entirely in Spanish language.



*********************

BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON MAY 14th, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

AND BLOG TAMPLET

*********************



No comments:

Post a Comment