Saturday, May 27, 2023

New Slovenian prime minister Rober Golob claimed be beginning 2011 will have my father killed even if he had to go to jail(they took jail as a form of joke - same as to death certificates which they would issue to family members etc.)

Psychiatrist Peter Kapš claimed me with police investigators the only time I will have ability to somewhat get even with one(claimed I will never be capable to get one punished) will be perhaps one day on the court by my physically attacking one...and these people claimed I was mentally ill - obviously that those can prove about my being mentally ill...the death threats which I directed at them during MK Ultra bestialities, they arrogantly have considered back in my face together with British royals as mental illness stating me on million occasions I cite, "YOU SEE, THIS IS A MENTAL ILLNESS".

No comments:

Post a Comment