Saturday, May 27, 2023

About skin cancer developed under MK Ultra(JOE BIDEN NEXT TO SLOVENIAN POLICE KNEW ALL ABOUT IT - funny Biden suggested me in 2019 that it is smart for me wash my own clothing and how I should keep out of sun due to skin cancer for which cretin insisted also have one)

Biden was involved since 1995 if not earlier - how come White House boy knew nothing about skin cancer issues done on me before 2019 !!???? Was it for him I had to be infested with skin cancer so he could get solution for problems of his own !!???? Biden had many surgical procedures done in respect to skin cancer beginning 2008 - had many cancer spots removed...but Joe Biden was individual WHO ALLWAYS HAD SKIN CANCER AND HAVE HAD SWORE IN MY FACE DURING MK ULTRA AS FAR AS IN 2000, THAT I WILL HAVE ONE TOO - JOE BIDEN TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR SKIN CANCER ATTACK FROM AMERICAN SIDE. SKIN CANCER COULD HAVE BEEN A JOE BIDEN' GIFT TO ME. JOE BIDEN APPROVED WHATEVER RUSSIANS SLOVENES SERBS DETERMINED WAS TO BE DONE ON ME. Questioned but only to leave print in my memory.

AS FOR THAI KING MAHA AND HIS FATHER BHUMIBOL - NO WONDER PRINCESS BAJRAKITYABHA STATED ME WOULD TRY TO MEET ME JUST PRIOR TO MK ULTRA'S END AND I PROBABALY WOULDN'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO HER - THAT SHE WOULD STAY NEXT DOOR TO OUR HOUSE...

Could well have to do also with Igor Kotar - neighbour Jernej Peterlin was involved in butchery along Slovenian coastal line...these people were dealing cards of death just as ice cream is sold on street. Peterlin and skin cancer via Ljubljana go directly into 1999. He was my kindergarten mate who spent two years nothing other than death threatening me - even destroying me snorkelling mask after asking me what would I do in Slovenia upon return for which one claimed me will be no job...


No comments:

Post a Comment