Friday, May 5, 2023

They were thrilled to get me inside of the Slovenian psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje on Thailand(roylas) - not only in USA, GREATER THAN GREAT BRITAIN, GERMANY ETC(wouldn't even bother to mention Serbia and Russia).

Same as to with spine in Poland, they pushed already damaged liver/kidneys by MK Ultra drugs further

into a death zone is why - and wanted all the blame to fall on Slovenian psychiatry https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/04/in-distant-2011-prince-harry-launched.html there was nothing wrong with "medications" Thai king insisted me when hijacked from psychiatric hospital alone for more butcheries to Thailand...claimed with Bajrakityabha they tested them on other prospects.

Imagine - I was the one who wanted money only - as for the photo you see right there for which two royals insisted me I will see myself in. 
MONEY FOR BEATINGS/TERROR OR FOR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE !!????

PSYCHITRY, YOU KNOW - IT A CANDY USED FOR MORE THAN DRUG TRAFFICKING. ITS A ULTIMATE TOOL OF MODERN SLAVERY/TRADE AND GERMANS BET ON IT HIGHLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment