Monday, May 29, 2023

Vladimir Putin next door....at least HE WAS - THAT MUCH ABOUT YOUR DEATH THREATS

I haven't lived in USA since 2009 - It was total of 13 years I spent in USA during which in 2000 I became naturalised US citizen. I still pride myself on my language skills which I hate to say are "English" language skills.

AS FOR LINDSEY GRAHAM ANYONE CAN SEE - MAN IS MORE THAN MENTALLY ILL(ITS A PURE EVILL).

RELATED TO:
  • VOLODYMYR ZELENSKYY 100% IS A TRAITOR: I condemn MK Ultra brainwash of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham in front of VOLODYMYR ZELENSKYY in respect to THEIR STATEEMENT CONCERNING the death of Russians as the best spent of US money TO GIVE EX VLADIMIR PUTIN'S LOVER SIMOYAN A CHANCE TO EXPRESS DEATH THREAT AGAINST ME AS WAS PROMISSED CASE WILL BE IF I WOULD CONTINUE TO MEDDLE IN THE ZELENSKY'S SALE OF UKRAINE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/05/volodymyr-zelenskyy-100-is-traitor-i.html 






No comments:

Post a Comment