Thursday, December 1, 2022

I detected doors from main entrance in mid of the house unlocked and opened as I just descended at 2040 hours(this morning no key adjacent to garage where my car is parked)

 Mother claimed me key inside of the third garage was not in there at 5am when I checked one since I felt I will have brain burst because she is taking heating pallets from one into the middle garage where furnace is - the thing is that middle garage where furnace is, is packed with pallets to degree that is not possible to even move through one...she kept garage adjacent to room where I sleep basically without key in the lock what made entry into the house totally accessible for police or neighbors https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/al-roker-always-had-blood-clotshis.html bursting brain via stroke is easy to do - signs of stroke as seen bellow are I cite, 

  • Trouble speaking and understanding what others are saying. You may experience confusion, slur words or have difficulty understanding speech.
  • Paralysis or numbness of the face, arm or leg. ...
  • Problems seeing in one or both eyes. ...
  • Headache. ...
  • Trouble walking.
and what I stated you have experienced https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/11/black-flag-was-raised-at-krka.html the other day on a parking lot at Otočec I cite, "Trouble walking as was puling me sideways - I partially lost sense for stability, confusion due to uncertainty about what went on and where attack was coming from while facing eye to eye with attackers who had their parks parked in which directed energy weapons were mounted and remotely operated, weakness... 

DOORS OFTEN TIMES ARE LEFT UNLOCKED EVEN IN AREA WHERE MOTHER WHO DENIED USING RIGHT NOW FRONT ENTRANCE ARE UNLOCKED(where car is parked and which no one is using for other than to open garage door to exit with car). MY MOTHER KNOWS EXTREMELY WELL WHAT DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS ARE. NONETHELESS, SHE DOESN'T CARE TO AT LEAST LET ME KNOW ABOUT MISSING KEY FROM GARAGE LOCK WHICH APPEARS WAS MISSING FROM LOCK QUITE OFTEN....EACH ATTACK LEAVES ME WITH UNBEARABLE SOUND EVEN FOR DAYS WHAT RATHER IS PAINFUL EXPERIENCE

ITS WORSE THAN HER LIES FROM THIS MORNING - JUST REALIZED LOCK HAS A DEAD CYLINDER INSTALLED ON ONE TO GIVE FALSE SECURITY IMPRESSION https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/mother-didnt-transfer-any-pallets-as-as.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment