Thursday, December 8, 2022

ABOUT PRINCE HARRY'S DEATH THREATS ONE MADE UNDER MK ULTRA, HIS FATHER KING CHARLES WHO SUPPOSEDLY DECIDED MY BEING MORE IMPORTANT TO ONE THAN MY FATHER, AND CRIME TALL WHICH TOOK PLACE AGAINST ME AND MY FAMILY DUE TO 28 YEARS OF MK ULTRA CRIME: I am asking CIA, FBI, and British police to take steps against British royals to protect lives of my family and myself

My father is partially blind(almost entirely and is receiving injections in his eyes - now no longer can due to stroke and may happen will go blind completely what will live one better of dead), and the one deserved for crime foremost are British royals. Others who had problem it appeared to me under MK Ultra with my father were American democrats(those whom Gary Oldman represented), such people as Obama, Holder, Johnson, Kamala Harris who all claimed I am better off without father - that he is a problem maker.
PART TWO OR WHAT I FAILED TO MENTIONED IS EXPLAINED AT https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/during-mk-ultra-session-in-2017-rober.html


Amero British political crime campaigning left entire family destroyed EVEN MURDERED and this will never ever be okay either way https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/mentally-ill-people-like-gary-oldman.html
THIS PHOTOS IS WHAT I WAS REPEATEDLY THROWN IN MY FACE AS IS MY FOLD OR WAS MY FOLD - THE THING IS, BRITISH DRUNKS NEVER TOOK IN ACCOUNT THEIR PRESENCE NEXT TO PUTIN WAS NOTHING OTHER THAN CURSE. DEATH SENTENCE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.
BRITISH ROYALS SURE DID BULLIED ON MY FATHER'S HOSPITAL STAY AND ON LAST FATHER'S DAY - BASED ON STATED IN VIDEO THAT APPLIES TO HIS EYES ALONE, I AM NOT AMUSED...







UPDATED ON Thursday, August 10, 2023 - Robert Golob promised me back in 2015 with Zoran Jankovič IF SUCCESSFUL with floods a death of my father     https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/robert-golob-promissed-me-back-in-2015.html

No comments:

Post a Comment