Friday, December 9, 2022

Hollywood LOW LIFES(the so called actors) objected TRUTH IN RESPECT TO MY GRANDFATHER'S WWI WHEREABOUTS WAS POSSIBLE

@HOLLYWOOD - I WANT TO SKIN YOU ALL ALIVE, THEN TAKE YOUR MONEY. YOU UGLY PARASITIC DEMENTED MURDEROUS FUCKERS. 

First fights started in Italian Austrian front on 23. May 1915 and lasted till 27 October 1917 withing which period my grandfather was transferred to Eastern front which went on since 1 August 1914 till 3 March 1918...war went on for 3 years.

Austrian government appeared ALSO begun to doubt bravery of my grandfather during video recording of some movie where they threw me in suggesting Hungarians, Romanians, Croats and others wouldn't fight arm to arm with someone like myself....they spit on me during MK Ultra torture all over the place...AM I RIGHT ANGELA MERKEL !!???? WHICH SIDES DID LONG KNIVES ARRIVED FROM DURING WAR ON ME KNOWN AS MK ULTRA AND WHICH LASTED UNLIKE ANY OTHER WAR NO LESS THAN 28 YEARS !!????
First fights started in on 23. May 1915 and lasted till 27 October 1917 withing which period my grandfather was transferred to Eastern front which went on since 1 August 1914 – November 11th 1918(4 years, 3 months and 2 weeks)....Something Hollywood actors objected was possible or TRUTH(those little warms who entered house via my being drugged up with long list of demands such as cancer, blood clots etc. - my new fellow American citizens) !!!
I SUSPECT FOR AMERICAN WESTERN CRIMINALS TO HAVE STOLEN(paid my father or whatever happened) ALSO FOR BIRCH TREES MADE LETTERS WHICH HE WROTE HOME FROM EASTERN FRONT...HE CARVED LETTERS INTO BIRCH RIND/SHELL...

FROM SLOVENIAN SIDE NEIGHBOR MIROSLAV BERGER WITH HIS SON ALEŠ BERGER RIDICULED AND HUMILIATED IN RESPECT TO MY GRANDFATHER CONCERNING SPECIALLY WWI, BUT HE COULDN'T RESIST WWII ISSUES EITHER....KUČAN/PAHOR....ONE ROBBERY OF FAMILY PROPERTY HISTORICAL VALUABLES AND MY LIFE.

WILL HAVE POLICE TO GIVE ME LIST OF HOLLYWOOD CRIMINALS(VARIOUS PITS, DECAPRIOS, AND OTHER LEPOTANOS - haughty dandy motherfuckers who did nothing but watch themselves in mirrors) WHO DARED TO DOUBT MY GRANDFATHER'S STRUGGLE DURING WWI.

DOUBT TRANSLATES PLAY WITH SANITY https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

No comments:

Post a Comment