Sunday, December 18, 2022

Mother suffered from some medical condition for already 10+ years which was causing her ALSO stomach pain - these condition according to my visual assessment whenever inflamed requires from one rest, but she repeatedly declined and declines transport(from my end) to father whom she goes for visit on daily bases +

Never explains what troubles her whenever asked and is quick on screaming/yelling whenever confronted with CRIME issues in which police involved her....I cite her MK ULTRA LANGUAGE, "YOU GOT FATHER HOSPITALIZED AND NOW YOU THINK WILL DESTROY ME TOO"....


Completely DEMENTED MK ULTRA environment my mother maintains in this case insisting on cremation of my father due to my writings and visitations to one https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/exactly-according-to-mk-ultra-scenario.html

When she arrived home today from father's visit, she begun to bang like mad on window down bellow where I was(on ground floor in father's hunting room working on computer), on what one begun to scream on me as per what a dung I am for not opening her door after she rang house bell(she never did as I checked from outside to see if bell worked), and for not answering her telephone and for keeping doors as seen blocked....when I asked her what telephone since she keep fathers phone and her phone and have depleted my telephone when father departed to hospital by making her constantly call her on phone due to her nasty attitude(according to MK Ultra scenario to cause as much stress and damage as possible), she said your phone...within two hours, key was destroyed for which police investigator insisted will break one if he sees one again inside of the door lock....clearly EVEN broom placed next to door was designed for keeping key in position from being pushed out from outside....POLICE LEARNED FROM ME HOW TO JAM DOORS WITH SKIING RODS, I LEARNED FROM POLICE TO USE RUBBER BAND AND BROOM TO KEEP KEY FROM TURNING...WHEN CONFRONTED ABOUT KEY DAMAGE, MOTHER EXPLODED ON HOW I AM MENTALLY ILL INDIVIDUAL WITH NEED TO SEE PHYSICIAN PER ASAP, HOW I FIRST PLACED FATHER INTO HOSPITAL, AND NOW THAT IS HER TURN....

Slovenian government next to BULLSHIT threats(I had that cold too if it was not for COVID - when I approached father in hospital afterwards where she brought cold from, she stated me infront of him I will kill one if not wearing mask) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/exactly-according-to-mk-ultra-scenario.html , however, could easily go on to push for other scenarios also via her health related issues for which everyone EXPECT MYSELF KNOWS ABOUT -  indicated me all the time has a pain in stomach area but never ever answers what why....walking and stress for agitated kidneys, liver etc. are a no no, but THEY KNOW BETTER THAN MYSELF AS PER WHY ONE IS NECESSARY. 

THE SLOVENIAN POLICE SCENARIO AND EUROPEAN UNION'S 1-800-LONDONCABAL LOBBY ON HOW I GOT FATHER IN THERE FIRST AND THEN MOTHER(ALL WORK TOGETHER WITH ONE ANOTHER) GOES ON....

No comments:

Post a Comment