Sunday, December 25, 2022

Otherwise family orineted individuals, NOVO MESTO POLICE INVESTIGATORS STICKED THEIR DICKS AND IMPREGNATED QUITE A FEW ASIAN WOMEN

Including police officer who met me at Novo mesto police station. 

MK Ultra was a fun thing - those who should protested at crime for the sake of homeland went on to make money and enjoy views from round houses/homes whatever stupidity subject Illuminatis threw on a table(because life got all new meaning for them) and my NON EXISTING MENTAL ILLNESS WITH WHICH SLOVENIAN POLICE AND PSYCHIATRY HAVE LABELED ME WITH in 2013 became for them as a new source of hope(were consumed/absorbed during torture - convinced I followed their lunacy all the way and will see not beyond what they anticipated would poison my mind with political frustrations - causing political frustration in their heads was a way out of problems concerning crime against me were convinced I would see myself more in political struggle than through their eyes) in which they regretfully(for them) believed more than I did :))))

@Sons and daughters of Novo mesto police investigators - great news is that your dads made some brothers and sisters abroad during their MK Ultra blunders and I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET TO KNOW THEM IN PERSON. What is to life if not to share happiness with others....

No comments:

Post a Comment