Sunday, December 4, 2022

ITS TRUTH: When 12 years old, I entered elephant enclosure in Ljubljana zoo during school excursion and was padding elephants on head legs stomach(something elephants didn't mind me at all

Enclosure was not enough protected(only had symbolic fence) and with little effort I stepped right in there....The thing is, I was used to animals such as cows and didn't feel and fear - love for elephants was based on movies(loved animals, but never had a chance to try elephants and there were this beautiful animals just waiting for me to pad them)...however, I was stupid enough to invite along other kids and this is where problems started with teachers and such... guy who cared for those beautiful 

animals didn't get quite what took place for some time and was trying to calm teachers with gesturing them how those are very docile, but it didn't work....would  you believe that stupid Illuminatis who had me hijacked to Slovenia from Miami in 1995, learned about it and took me right there - once Kučan learned about visitations to Ljubljana zoo where I would meet with employees, he created zoo out of zoo - beatings torture commenced in there with even previously mentioned animal carer involved in those....entering elephant enclosures can be deadly based on videos I have seen on internet, so do not attempt stuff like this. Am just saying...

The way I entered that enclosure was without fear of any king and was as excited as if I had a chance to touch cats....so ceratin that I want to pad them that thats what I think what made animals comfortable and those might have even believed I am carer or something...beautiful and very very kind elephants which were according to zoo carer domesticated prior to arrival to zoo - I think imported from India if I properly recall explanation which was given to Illuminatis.... India PM Narendra Modi learned all about those two elephants afterwards and I think was the one who stated was female and male...

Here is what ALSO motivated Kučan into zoo violence https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/milan-kucan-and-zoran-jankovic.html 





UPDATED ON SEPTEMBER DECEMBER TH, 2022

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.


No comments:

Post a Comment