Wednesday, December 7, 2022

As for American cancer patients and American human rights

I think they had to torture me UNDER MK ULTRA PROCEDURE because human experimentation during WWII were done mostly on Jews, Roma...American HEALTHCARE, however, is based on politics and for what American human rights agencies refer to as ethics, REAL HUMAN EXPERIMENTATIONS AS WERE DONE ON ME only apply to "nazis"(nazis area created literally via torture and false accusations)....the one who brought(HIJACKED FROM MIAMI BEACH) me to Slovenia where butchered(and to Serbia and to Russia) was no other than CIA. That was the cost of free groundbreaking cancer therapies - something nobody ever was prone to in either side of the family and what according to physicians had exactly 0% to thrive in me(not genetically not health wise). NAZIS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PART OF AMERICAN ECONOMY AS ALL GOES HAND IN HAND.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TORTURE SOMEONE NEXT TO MK ULTRA ALSO VIA SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND INSIST HOW ONE HAS A BAD IMPACT ON YOUR HEALTH DUE TO STRESS IS CAUSING YOU(for defending his right to exist is how it was) AND ASSOCIATE YOUR HEALTH RELATED CANCER PROBLEMS TO ONE WITH THE RIGHT YOU ASSUME ONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOU ON HOW ONE(I in this case) NEVER WILL SURVIVE TORTURE ORDEAL PUSH FURTHER PAIN AND SUFFERING OF THOSE WHO SUFFERED DURING WWII INTO YOUR OWN CANCER DRAMA....


ITS NOT TORTURE IF ITS NAZIS....ITS NOT TORTURE NOR ITS MURDER IF ITS LIES !!!

THESE ARE THINGS YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE TO USA....WHEREVER IS THAT YOU ARE FROM...IT WON'T MATTER ONCE YOU ARE DEAD WHETHER YOU HAD OR NOT TO DO WITH NAZISM....ITS AMERICAN WAS OF LIFE - DOING BUSINESS.


As for myself, since 2017 I get to live with unbearable sound borers pain...since 2019 pain located in upper left arm lymph nodes was so unbearable I no longer could even sleep but I managed to avoid the worst beginning in 2022....since 2021, cancer spread through system and other lymph nodes begun to hurt...in 2022 left foot and up to knees arteries veins exploded in pain due to blood clots, but I will tell you all as I told you under MK Ultra torture as many were brazen enough to even insist me how I will benefit from your cancer treatments....GO FUCK YOURSELF TOGETHER WITH YOUR CANCER. ALL WAS GOOD BEFORE I CAME TO USA AND ALL IS GOOD WHEN YOU KEEP AWAY. I AM DISGUSTED YOU ENTERED MY LIFE IN ABSOLUTELY ANY FORM(you are far worse than cancer hope you realize here stated).


https://www.cia.gov 






UPDATED ON SEPTEMBER DECEMBER TH, 2022

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.


No comments:

Post a Comment