Monday, December 5, 2022

@Prince Andrew - what I need to know from you is how much you paid for torture clips and whom have you collected them for

He delivered me to torture locations throughout Britain and have dealed cash for torture clips.... prince Andrew, however, also resold those clips and that is what I need to learn about TO WHOM !!???? Same shit as was with Lou Ferrigno except Andrew wouldn't directly implicate himself in torture as deep - he occasionally also gave torture scenarios of his own to his MK Ultra staff member(my potential witnesses) for whom one insisted me will retaliate in his name....riding in a rain brainwash on how they will make him disappear if I will enquire publicly about crime against me from side of royals etc. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/mentally-ill-people-like-gary-oldman.html

WHOM  TORTURE CLIPS WERE FOR !!????? 


No comments:

Post a Comment