Thursday, December 15, 2022

WORLD RECORDS THAT ARE NOT DOCUMENTED PROBABLY EXIST: Met individual yesterday when hiking at Trdinov Vrh(Gorjanci) who was trying his luck Himalayan Mount Everest, but I don't think it went well(had me with him and it took two/three days to get even near mountain)....

     If he ever made I do not know, but there were claims which gestured during MK Ultra by natives and Indian government how some sportsmen simply ran through Himalayan Mount Everest in a single shot without ever being documented or officially recognized as world recorders and this on their request....it was claimed for Germans and Scandinavians on how they managed to perform such tasks and confirmed by politicians such as Ursula Von der Layen and others. Norwegian or Swedish(I think Swedish) guy whom I met and became a champion in some discipline at his age 20(between 18 and 22) in 2013 or so claimed me was one of them....tall about 1.9 meter slender individual claimed have done just as I stated and did so before his body would become trashed - he alone suggested youth strength as the way to accomplish what will become difficult/impossible in latter years....guy whom I met yesterday(involved in MK Ultra since 1998) got angry with me if I would ever dare to talk to him about stated above, but one probably wanted me to recall also such issues as he did at least attempted mountain...I managed to identify him as well. Triathlon or Nordic ski runner....youngest champion ever Swede....2013 I estimate. Probably right after his studis or even in second grade of university....

No comments:

Post a Comment