Friday, December 30, 2022

During visit to father, crazy factor persisted already at the entrance where involved in MK Ultra receptionist regarded me as "sir"(only was regarded in Slovenia as sir when hospitalized and its what police/psychiatrists as well as many involved in crime in Slovenia were saluting to during torture) while at the father a police/psychiatrists wanted to push forward deep talk about politics and who profited what, but I left as am a bit too busy for one

Then on my way home all sorts of crazies lurked out - some according to MK Ultra interested in physical confrontation and others that would video record(man involved next to Kandija bridge drove around with interior lights turned in car etc.), but the best(INSANEST) wake up call I got once I arrived home and realized that police have had interior of the car purchased totally sprayed with mold - also according to MK Ultra scenario and what caused uproar against Slovenian police(crime supported by British and Americans) withing German Illuminatis as TOO MUCH(according to them spraying room with mold was already too much, but car far too much)...

I TOLD YOU THAT CRAZY FACTOR IS MAINTAINED WITH EXTREME VIOLENCE AND VICE VERSA, BUT ON EVERY STEP OF THE WAY NOT ONLY EVERY DAY https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/the-goal-is-not-to-destroy-completely.html....YEAH, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WILL TAKE NOW TO REMOVE MOLD FROM CAR'S INTERIOR BUT INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY APPEARS HAVE DONE FAR MORE DAMAGE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

NEW HARD DRIVE CLEARLY WAS OPENED WITH INSANE ISSUES INVOLVED AGAIN AS I COULDN'T EVEN HAVE ONE FORMATTED OR ASSIGN ONE NEW VOLUME - POLICE LEFT ME EVEN SOME TRASH PAPER ON ONE(all according to MK Ultra crime and so I could spot more you-tubers involved in crime - thats how 1-800 Londoncabal insures itself from criminal liabilities as murdering becomes a way of help or a form of assistance) AND ONE WAS NOT SEALED EITHER....

I explained father the nature of my visit was to see him and spent some time with one at the bar in lower part of facility at the entrance where I was gonna took one on wheelchair, but persisted till I left - police and psychiatrists, however, insisted under MK Ultra will have both parents removed if they acknowledge that I no longer fall for crime and that crime will even end....

No comments:

Post a Comment