Thursday, December 15, 2022

About elephants in India - nope, I didn't take them for granted but have instead REFUSED for Narendra Modi to take them for granted by attempt to commit suicide when drugged up next to them

It was not even about money - it was about pushing me forcefully in a face life with animals under circumstances which required me to be drugged up and mistreated, so I decided will commit suicide in India via elephants as was also noted by British royals who couldn't wait to get read of me. Prince Andrew and Charles already munched their hands from happiness, but international involvement in case STOPPED DEATH ON TIME. Year was probably 1997(if not 1997 then 1998) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/milan-kucan-and-zoran-jankovic.html I created incidents inside of the elephant closure that became deadly for elephant carers enough to place to stop to crime....while guys would threaten me(was a tall Indian guy with long beard who was the main man with perhaps even university degree) on how they will place me back into closure with elephants if I wouldn't "behave", they knew were kidding themselves and did so just to remind me of what went on.

@British - you committed a lots of crimes against me and this for absolute support(was more than loyalty and what British royals could only dreamed about in respect to own qualities) to you from my side.

THANK YOU PSYCHOLOGIST REBECCA ELBOTH AND PSYCHOLOGIST HELLE BJORKLUND FOR STOPPING NARENDRA MODI'S CRIME AGAINST ME - GIRLS PROTESTED TO VIOLENCE ON MY BEHALF.


NARENDRA MODI WAS BACK IN HIS DAY A REGULAR VIOLENT THUG WHO WAS RATHER FORCED TO CHANGE HIMSELF VIA MY CASE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment