Tuesday, December 20, 2022

European politicians involved in MK Ultra crime DEMANDED during torture for me to report myself in the future to this very or that my case will not be admitted/recognised

Not difficult to see that human rights agencies engaged in severe crime against me under MK Ultra torture...conditioned crime they created together with elites with future financial donations and even demanded from me to apply at agencies. Seems like crime which started with how much I am owed if I ever prove my case while declining me the right to employment in real life for my sake begun to slip further and further away with more and more problems LIES AND TORTURE INVOLVED...
British royals made damn sure to sabotage every government agency through crime with which they had employees lobby for them via torture under MK Ultra....

No comments:

Post a Comment