Wednesday, December 21, 2022

In 2013, OPTO(main guy at TopNotch Idiots) signed WORK contract with local police department and afterwards also with FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU(FBI)

They had me there for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. I never ever agreed to have anything to do with series and consider one as ultimate act of violence(GOVERNMENT BRUTALITY USED TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE WITH SOLE GOAL TO MURDER).
THE MAIN FINANCIER OF CRIME OR AT LEAST THE ONE WHO EXPRESSED INSANE AMOUNT OF INTEREST IN CRIME WAS NO OTHER THAN BRITISH ROYALS.





It was not only the two got hands on me, but American police performed heavy physical torture under MK Ultra by involving random Americans into real torture for the sake of the fake shows - TopNotch Idiots team afterwards made settlements with people involved in case those somehow were not acquainted, but most often times actors were approached prior to show picked on street and then paid...it was said that everyone involved in TopNotch Idiots show hated me(all the people involved in videos) with exception to black real drug dealers whom I likened drugged up for again God knows what reason(FBI claimed of all participants only black drug dealers appealed to me and that I appealed to them -they really had a good car and willingness to resist to whomever is what they claimed, but it wasn't all like that...they too were not real and idea behind was to make me amused about my MK Ultra whereabouts while exciting others)...

No comments:

Post a Comment