Friday, December 2, 2022

REPEATED - They sure wanted my already long deceased grandfather to hate me - had one torture me at our old house on Trdinova 4 while pronouncing father under MK Ultra torture as a king of Slovenia

  Man who resembled my grandfather didn't share any qualities of my grandfather who would kill anyone for even a thought of placing fingers on me - it was a Novo mesto police in 2000 that pursued idea about my haring grandfather for no reason other than to deprive me of https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/i-was-not-first-one-in-family-who-found.html which subject one feared I will bring on to light one day.


Father who would pass next to torture location right outside of the Trdinova 4 house claimed with his friends knew all about what I was up to against him and according to his friends and city major and whomever was to match royal rank of British royals - something locals embraced due to his life he spent in Krka Pharmaceuticals, mother, sister and Ljubljana had to agree...this is the bloody legacy Buckingham palace left me with - those who came here for excursions and to strike deals....I became the most hated man in Slovenia and father who violent domestic abuse history matched worst cases of domestic abusers a king...Slovenian psychiatrists just as was case with my niece, begun to work on literally human piece of shit who pointed at me in my childhood anywhere from rifle to oars/paddles and hey-forks with idea to kill me...they had job to do and turn uter criminal into a royalty so they could prove their case to the world...NICE !!! 

That grandfather(mine passed away when I was 4) was a beast...as for my grandfather, I alone lost temper age 3 or 4 during visit to Maribor when I observed one beaten up and his giant roommate...father walking around like idiot gesturing mother what granpa is like etc...it was too late for him way too late - nope, they wouldn't pull one back home. They might have got one even murdered for what I am concerned to bring relief into their miserable lives(I never ever will believe any official story because of what I tasted on my own skin - they butchered me behind these walls in here and claimed me 20+ years ago what problems I will encounter health wise and how all will be based on age due to statistics how they will portray my case indifferent from statistics)KILLERS...ACTUALLY BUTCHERS KILLERS.







EMBRACED FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/fatehr-not-possible-to-stand-criminal.html WRONG REASONS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/my-mother-claimed-me-under-mk-ultra.html 




END



No comments:

Post a Comment